I'm not good with words , but I always put a smile on your face ;)


Σάββατο 21 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Looking for my self *.*

I feel like I'm million miles away froma my self more and more thsese days.I've been down so many open roads I think never lead me home.But now i just don't know,who I really am how it's going be,is it something that I can't see,I want to understand.Maybe I wiil never be, who I was before,maybe I don't even know her anymore.And maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesteraday,can I find a way to be every part of me.So I'll try, try to sort things down,and find my self, get my feet back on the ground.It'll take time but I know I'll be alright cause nothing much has changed on the inside.It's hard to figure out how it's going be cause I don't really know now,I want to understand..Maybe I wiil never be, who I was before,maybe I don't even know her anymore.And maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesteraday,can I find a way to be every part of me.I don't want wait too long to find out where I meant to belong.I've always wanted to be where I am today but I never thought I feel this way!


Υπάρχουν στιγμές στη ζωή ενός ατόμου που νιώθει ολοκληρωτικά μόνος.Όταν φαντάσματα στοιχειώνουν το μυαλό του και τις σκέψεις τους.Όταν πραγματικά νιώθει ορφανός μέσα στο
πλήθος.Τότε τα συναισθήματα και ο πόνος είναι ανυπόφορα.Και κάπου εκεί συνειδητοποιείς
ότι έχεις χάσει τον εαυτό σου.Και ενώ τότε, στο πίσω μέρος του μυαλού σου κυριαρχεί ένα
ερωτηματικό,εσύ κάνεις μεγάλες προσπάθειες για να τον ξαναβρείς.

                 

Standing alone in the crowed
unnoticedd,depressed,alone

Nobody knows you?
nobody tries to know you?
You are,who you are?

You look up to the sky,
then you look around,
you peek into your heart,
to find no one around

The emptiness pinches to the core
your shadow seeks for its identity
The deepest pain comes to the fore

 how much you wish the mask to fall
 and the curtains be raised
  and light to enter your bosom

The moment seems to have arrived


΄Όταν ο μεγαλύτερος πόνος φτάνει στο προσκήνιο



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου